Community Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community around the world.

Home Forums Getting Started Taking Progress Photos Reply To: Taking Progress Photos

• Chante’

October 23, 2021 at 3:59 pm

I too had an issue with posting pics cause honestly I didn’t like how I looked but to hell with it!! This is me and that’s that 😉🤩 We can’t be shamed of who we are and what we are trying to become. Shit takes time and energy so let’s give our all…we paid for it so let’s get FINE!!! #MaWarrior4Eva 💪🏾✌🏾

NEW PROGRAM DROP!

Train Like Me: Phase 2 is LIVE!

For those of you doing the Train Like Me: Phase 1 Challenge, get ready for Phase 2! This program is now live on TRU Training and is available through our All Access Membership (or get permanent access to the program by purchasing it separately)!

We will start Phase 2 on Monday, 2/19

For those who have not yet tried the Train Like Me program, we invite you to start with Phase 1 on Monday via our All Access Membership!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team at:  support@tru.training

Más Vida is Moving!

We are excited to announce that Más Vida has partnered with TRU Supplements to bring you TRU Training!

Through TRU Training, we are bringing you even more fresh programming and education to help you continue becoming the best version of yourself!

To all of our members and subscribers, you may now login to your account on the new website to view your content. 

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team at:  support@tru.training

CYBER MONDAY SPECIALS

Get up to 90% OFF
on my Programs

And $188 in FREE BONUSES with any purchase.